"If people want to let you go, just let them do it. They may not understand who you are. So don’t play around with fire; don’t give them their cake and let them eat it too. Here is your rule of thumb: they either commit to you or get none of you."
"Please forgive me if I don’t talk much at times. It’s loud enough in my head."
"1. I don’t like folding laundry or talking about my emotions. I’m likely to leave both scattered all over.
2. I’m not much for cooking but there will always be coffee.
3. I’ll wear anything of yours with sleeves. I love when they’re long enough to wrap around my hands.
4. Sometimes the world is too harsh, too big. It’s hard to leave the house on days like those.
5. When I was sick as a kid my mom would run a bath for me and wash my hair. It was always so soothing. Maybe you could do that every once in a while.
6. I find it difficult to finish most things. My room is home to countless journals of incomplete thoughts.
7. I won’t love you any less in December. I think my heart just wasn’t meant for the cold.
8. I never truly know why I’m crying so don’t bother to ask, simply be there.
9. There’s whiskey in the medicine cabinet.
10. If things get terribly bad, please don’t give up. Get me in the car and drive to the sea. The waves beneath my toes will wake me up and I’ll be yours again."
"Today, no matter what you’re doing – music, art, comics, gaming – you have an opportunity to create our next reality."
You are like black coffee
On a winter night.
The first thing I reach for
To start my mornings
I crave you
In intervals of
Like running water in a desert.
And you bring to life
Even my desolate self.
I feel you between my fingers
And you settle in my palm.
Like a gentle breeze
Fluttering through my hair,
I feel you
(Source: mermaidsandnaiads, via khaleesi5ever)
"You think I’m not a goddess?
This is a torch song.
Touch me and you’ll burn."